2016 was the year from hell. It was arguably the hardest year of my life, but nonetheless, I made a lot of personal growth. Here are the most important lessons that 2016 taught me:
- Forgiveness is peaceful
- It does not matter, not even a little bit, what other people think
- You will never be able to fully experience love from someone else unless you truly love yourself.
- If you’re not happy doing something, then what’s the point?
- Pay attention to the people who try and try and try again for you.
- Actually living life is a lot better than imagining an idea of what your life should look like.
- If you can’t stop thinking about someone, there might be a reason.
- Living your life, doing things hoping that other people will have a certain perception of you is a shitty way to live.
- Do what YOU want when YOU want to
- Your life will not look like anyone else’s because you are not like anyone else.
Here’s hoping that the rest of 2017 will be full of love and light.